With the holidays approaching fast, you want to make sure your home’s exteriors are ready for hosting holiday dinners and parties. But, how can you assure that? Not only are you aiming for an aesthetic appeal, but you also want to make sure it is clean and looking brand new for all the guests that will be arriving at your home. No worries, the easiest way to do this is to perform some house washing to remove any mould and dirt. In this house washing checklist, you will learn more about 3 tips to prepare for the holidays.
Create a Plan
It’s true that many tasks need to be accomplished when you are going to be hosting for the holidays. While we keep focusing on the inside of the home with cleaning, decorating, preparing desserts, and meal planning, you should never neglect the outdoors. Just think about all the accumulated dirt and grime on your exterior. If you start planning now and make a timeline of events that need to be completed, you will be able to opt for house washing in advance while still finishing the rest of the tasks at hand.
The next tip on this house washing checklist is to think about all the important areas needed to be cleaned and rank them. For example, pressure washing the back deck doesn’t make sense when no one is going to be out there. Instead, focus on cleaning the front of your house (patio, driveway, windows and more.)
If you concentrate your house washing on the significant areas that the guests will see and interact with, your house will look elegant, clean and gleaming. In case you have more time after washing the front of your house, then start working on the less prioritised areas. This will further allow you to have a clean and functional place during holidays.
Here are the areas and services you should add to your house washing checklist.
- Roof Cleaning – To avoid having a massive build-up of debris and dirt that may cause the deterioration of your roof, start including your roof in your cleaning plan. Roof cleaning involves removing pollutants like algae, moss, mould, and mildew from your roof. If you’re not ready to spend money on repairing your roof, it would be best to opt for a roof cleaning service.
- Window Cleaning – Ignored dust and grime on windows can lead to serious damage, which will shorten the lifespan of your window. Reaching into a professional house cleaning company can uphold the quality and the functionality of your windows. They can spot minor issues on your window that would save more money later.
- Driveway Cleaning – Driveways are one of the most used areas in your house, so there’s always a risk for oil and chemical spillage, causing stains. If you don’t want to leave an ugly impression on your visitors, maintain your driveway and get rid of the pesky stains. Aside from oil and chemicals, the right house washing company can also remove tire marks, hard water stains, paint, asphalt, mould, mildew, and other fine particles.
- Gutter Cleaning – A blocked gutter can cause leaks or water damage due to clogged material such as leaves and branches. Worse, they can attract pests like rats, bees, and mould to your property. Our Brisbane house cleaning company will give you a satisfactory gutter cleaning service.
- Pool and Patio Area Cleaning – It’s all fine and dandy to enjoy the water until the place gets dirty. Dirt, algae, and other mineral deposits can cause water and chemical stains if ignored. And for sure, they’re nasty!
- Full External House Wash – If you can’t even remember when was the last time you cleaned most of the outdoor areas mentioned above, then it’s time to opt for a full external house wash. Let our house washing company rejuvenate and restore the aesthetic look of your house without it costing you an arm and a leg!
Hire the Right Professionals
The thing is, regular cleaning of your house can be a risky and challenging process. That’s why you should make sure that you’re hiring the right company and professionals for the job. Now, when looking for a house washing company, you want to make sure they have these characteristics:
- Certified and licensed
- Great reputation
- Complete cleaning equipment and solutions
- Washing method/s that are safe and effective on your home
There are a lot of house washing companies in your area. If you’re residing in Brisbane and other nearby areas, you’ll see several recommendations through a quick online search. But it’s important to think wisely and hire the right people for your roof cleaning. The factors mentioned above can help you come up with a decision.
Benefits of Exterior House Washing in Holidays
- It saves you time this holiday season – With all you have going on, DIY house washing is probably the last thing on your mind. But actually, your home’s exterior is the first thing your guests will see. House washing your homes’ exterior will help get rid of the green mildew, algae, and pollen left behind. You don’t want to spend a lot of time alone dealing with it. Hire the pros and they’ll take care of your home.
- They provide great value for money – House washing companies offer packages that allow you to get several services at once and at a lower price. With this, packages offer you more pros than cons on saving less while getting the work done for your convenience. Some of them might even offer discounts and promos since it’s the holiday season!
- You get extra perks – Everyone loves a freebie! Aside from being convenient, companies offer you perks. For example, our roof cleaning services have free solar panel cleaning. Then the rest of our cleaning packages also come with basic windows, walls, and eaves washing.
Hire House Washing Experts for a Holiday-Ready Home
House Washing Experts, Brisbane’s top-rated house washing company, guarantees you a clean, sanitised, and safe home for you and your family. Our company’s track record won’t lie. We have expertise in soft washing and pressure washing which are considered the greatest home washing methods among properties. Reach us at 1300 927 433 for an outdoor house makeover. We’re excited to work with you soon!