Roof Cleaning Brisbane
Prolong the life expectancy of your roof and keep it safe & secure. Roofs are exposed at all times to pollution, dust, wind, rain or covered with leaves. Residues build moisture the breeding ground for mould, mildew, moss, algae and other health hazards. In time, cracks form on the surface, and leaks or missing tiles develop because of the unsupervised growth.
- Significantly improve the overall appearance of your roof, making it look almost new. Naturally increasing the value of your home, and help attract buyers if you are selling.
- Contribute to the overall health of your home with a roof cleaning. Improve the life expectancy of the roof itself by removing algae, moss and mildew that builds up.
- Our unique adjustable pressure washing method ensures your roof will get the pressure it needs. So you know you’ll get a professional roof cleaning.
- Your satisfaction is guaranteed, as we treat every property as if it were our own… and just in case you notice we’ve missed a spot, we’ll gladly return and fix it all up for you!
Get a Free Quote for a Roof Cleaning in Brisbane
Discover The Easy Way To Restore YOUR HOUSE’S AESTHETIC APPEAL. Request A FREE Quote Today:
WE RESPECT YOUR PRIVACY
The Roof Cleaning Method:
There are two basic ways for getting your roof to be cleaned which could be via pressure cleaning or via chemical cleaning. If you are located in Brisbane and when you hire a roof washing service, you will notice that the experts use a pressure washer to eliminate mould, algae, as well as, dirt or grime. Chemical roof cleaning is not recommended according to the EPA as the chemicals end up in the stormwater and therefor into the creeks.
Roof Cleaning Experts use a diluted cleaning solution to kill mould on a microbial level since chemical cleaning itself is not advised by the EPA (Environmental Protection Authority). Roof cleaning experts will therefor advice not to use a chemical cleaning procedure which is sometimes referred to as soft roof washing. Roof Cleaning Brisbane
Chemicals may damage your roof, and any runoffs will create issues with certain areas of your home, as well as, your landscape. However, when you hire the right roof washing company in Brisbane, they will use their expertise to determine the best balance that will guarantee effectiveness while preserving your property.
So, are you looking to eliminate stains on your roof that are caused by mildew? Do you intend to get your roof tiles replaced? Yes, this option may seem rational, but if you opt for a professional roof cleaning service in Brisbane, you will most likely have access to an option that is up to 95% cheaper than a roof replacement or roof restoration.
You could have your roof cleaned and have yourself a brand new roof while spending only a fraction of what you will spend on a new roof in terms of time and cost.
Top 9 Reasons why our customers trust our Roof Cleaning – Roof Washing Process
- We use unique, adjustable pressure washing equipment that gives a complete clean…leaving every nook and cranny of your roof’s surface fresh and sparkling clean.
- We have washed thousands of roofs over the years and we’re trusted by high profile clients such as: Coca Cola, Queensland Government and Queensland Rail.
- We offer a unique guarantee that is rare in the house washing industry. If you notice we’ve missed a spot, we’ll gladly return and fix it all up for you!
- The cleaning methods we use help prevent wear and tear on your property by removing the build-up of dirt and mould.
- We don’t ignore your gutters either – we’ll let you know if your gutters are posing a fire hazard or any other danger to your home.
- We apply a FREE mould treatment, valued at $80, on every single roof we clean, giving you peace of mind for the future.
- Receive 50% OFF your Solar Panel Cleaning with every Roof Clean.
- We can handle all kinds of homes regardless of the size and design… nothing is out of bounds for us.
- Our service is very affordable, and we promise to BEAT ANY CURRENT LEGITIMATE QUOTE.
Compare the Costs: Roof Cleaning vs Roof Replacement
Roof Cleaning in Brisbane
There can be numerous factors in determining the correct price for roof clean including the location, access and pitch, the current age and material the roof is made of.
The cheapest roof cleaning materials are cement tile, colorbond, iron and trim decking. The cost for cleaning such material sits at $1.70 per square meter with the average price between $400 -$800.
Terracotta Roofing, although gorgeous, sits at the top for the most expensive material to clean. A slower more intricate clean is required for a solid Terracotta Roof Clean to be performed. The costs for cleaning Terracotta sits at $3.90 per square metre. Fortunately, most Terracotta roofs are smaller than your average sized home bringing the average cost for a Terracotta Roof Clean between $600 – $900
The roof design and complexity will also be factored into the price. For example, a straight forward lowset single cable roof will be cheaper than a multi-gabled property of the same size.
Roof Renewal – Roof Restoration
The cheapest roofing material is concrete tiles, followed by steel and then clay/stone tiles with Colorbond at the top end of the scale. The cost of supply and installation can vary widely, but generally expect to pay around $50 to $70 per square metre for high quality metal roofing. The cost of tile roofs varies, but as a rule of thumb, tile roofs cost between $80 to $110 per square metre, supplied and laid.
Expect to pay in the range of:
- $8 to $10 per square metre for sarking
- $40 to $60 per square metre for concrete tiled roofing
- $50 to $70 per square metre for steel roofing
- $80 to $110 per square metre for terracotta tiled roofing
- $200 to $500 per square metre for traditional slate tiled roof
Quotes will be based on the size of your roof and the complexity of the roof design. For example a simple gable roof will be less expensive per square metre than multiple gables.
Happy Home Owners…
Here’s a small sample of Google reviews on what other homeowners
have said about our roof cleaning service. See our complete Google Reviews here.
Mitch Ketter 2 months ago
The whole company is full of great people with a friendly and professional service. The guys did a great job on my house and I couldn’t be happier. I’m glad I spent the money as it made my house look great for my open home. It took years off the age of the house and I was very impressed. Thanks and I’ll gladly be using you again in the future.
A Cat a month ago
Wow. I’m so impressed by outstanding work that has been done on my property. These guys are true professionals and my house looks amazing!
Jimmy Hall in the last week
Great service, very upfront and honest about what was required, driveway and paths look like new! Will definitely have them back, thanks again ?
Arin Ozdemir 12 months ago
When i called around to get my house washed, House Washing Experts were by far the most polite and professional company i dealt with! The technicians did a great job on my house clean, roof clean and pressure clean …More